My experience being a UiTMT student for one semester

By laili
I think I have change a lot. Before this I to afraid to far from home, but now I can. I just need to call my mom about once a day.
One more is I think that I have study a lot more than school. I also watch television less than home. I do not have to study and eat in front of tv any more.
At my previous school some people I the person that hard to smile but I think now I smile a lot. I always smile every time there someone pass me.
But there something that I can not approved are I too shy to seat at in front of the class and easily get mad.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Aiman Zafir January 11, 2009 at 4:44 PM
    oit... come foolow me...
    bout ur post,nice :)
    YES MAAM..(naib S/U CheSS)*clap2*
  2. aShcrOft(ash) January 13, 2009 at 5:19 AM
    folow me now..
    u will be happy wif my new profile..ahaha.nyamuk

Something to say?