How I spent my mid-term holiday?

Category: By laili
This holiday is not too long. So, I just spent a lot of my time at home. Most of the time I'm with my mother. I talked a lot with her. Most of it is about me. But, sometime we talked about thinks happen around us. I also help her to do house chores.

Besides that, I also went to the mall with my family. I did not bought a lot of things. I just bought something for myself. My other family member did not buy anything because we were actually just window shopping.

I also met my old friends from my old school. She now at the Mariculation College at Pahang. We did not met for about 4 months. We talked about everythings happen around us. About our studies, our life, our new friends and how we are going to future our study.

So, I think all of the reader will think the way of I spent my holiday is boring.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. fars_putra January 23, 2009 at 12:02 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. fars_putra January 23, 2009 at 12:03 AM
    waaaaa!!!!!
    lots of exciting things you wanna do
    so when you do all of your assignment eh?????
    THANKS TO ALLAH THE ONLY MIGHTY GOD
    ALHAMDULILLAH
  3. Aiman Zafir January 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM
    ya right.

Something to say?