By laili
What I would like to change about myself.............
First of all I would like to change about attitude. I think I am selfish person. A lot of person felt bad on me. I already tried to change about it, but I think it still not enough. I think I am too shy to speak at the public. I’m will shaking if talk in the public. So, I need to increase my self-confidence. Other than that is the way I’m talking. It is too harsh for certain people. But if they know me better they will felt it is alright. Then, I would like to change about my physical. I need to reduce my weight. One more things are I love to postpone my work. I hope I can always finish my work earlier than the due time. So, I need to exercise a lot more. I think that’s all I need to change myself for now.............
 

2 comments so far.

  1. eiyz February 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM
    gudluck..haha
  2. aLyz Roses February 26, 2009 at 10:02 PM
    laili....chayok3!!!
    hehehe....gud luck...
    i know that it is hard for us to change something about ourselves...
    but there are nothing possible if we try to do it...insyaALLAH it will be succeed...(",)

Something to say?