The best things ever happeened to my life

Category: By laili
I think the best thing happen to me is I'm still alive till today. I must thanks to Allah to give me the opportunity to walk on this land. I can still breath to His air and carry on my duty to Him.
Second thing is I can be in my family. My mother is a very caring person. She loves my family and me very much. My father is a responsible person. The last member are my siblings. My sister and my brother both love me so much. I'm really sure that.
The last things is I can study in Uitm. After I got my SPM result, all the teacher said that I can go to anywhere with my low result. I feel really glad and thanks to Allah because He still give me the opportunity to have all this.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. is5448 March 1, 2009 at 5:42 AM
    great family... i hope ur family will hapy alwayz.. my result also low.. i'm also gretful got a change to study here..

Something to say?