My dream man

By laili
I thing there no one will read this. But still need to post it. So, there are some of my dream man characteristic:-
1. A pious man (obedience to Allah s.w. t and Muhammad s.a.w)
2. Have a steady financial
3. Have a familiar face with someone how close with me
4. Can act as a gentleman to me
5. Cannot be younger than me.
6. I must know his background.

I hope my demand is not to high. As long as he can love his family, my family, himself and me. For now I think I' m not good for any one yet. So, this list actually can not be valid to any one. Thanks.
 

8 comments so far.

  1. eiyz March 1, 2009 at 5:49 AM
    can be act as gentleman 2 u???
    means???
  2. is5448 March 1, 2009 at 5:50 AM
    u r going older now... n need somone to be bside of u.. try to find it, huhuhuhu...
  3. farah March 1, 2009 at 6:00 AM
    y did u day it x valid to anyone???????xplain plez
  4. aShcrOft(ash) March 1, 2009 at 8:24 AM
    ahahaha... laili,u have something funny with ur dream man..ahaha..i dun how to that person for u. maybe in other planet..urmm maybe Pluto, maybe mars n maybe at the heaven. but as a frenz i'll alwaz pray that u will find the good guy like me..ehehehe. anyway, selamat hari raya maaf zahir n batin.ehehehe
  5. aShcrOft(ash) March 1, 2009 at 8:54 AM
    ahahaha... laili,u have something funny with ur dream man..ahaha..i dun how to find that person for u. maybe in other planet..urmm maybe Pluto, maybe mars n maybe at the heaven. but as a frenz i'll alwaz pray that u will find the good guy like me..ehehehe. anyway, selamat hari raya maaf zahir n batin.ehehehe
  6. aLyz Roses March 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    laili.. don't worry about ur life partner..
    i believe that ALLAH S.W.T. had made the human in pair...
    all the people have their own partner..
    it's just u still not meet ur partner now, but it will happen in future...
    for ur information, i trust about 'jodoh'..
    although u had couple for 3 years, if he's not ur true partner, u will finally break up with him..
    but if he is ur true partner, u will meet him eventhough u r separated so far..'dgn izin ALLAH S.W.T.'
    trust me..
  7. laili March 4, 2009 at 8:40 PM
    act gentlement to me is he can respect me as a woman and do not cross some border.

    I do not need ur help k is.

    If you don't know the meaning of pious, you can't say anything to me.

    Insyaallah Green Rose.
  8. laili March 4, 2009 at 8:43 PM
    It mean that i do not need that list for now and there no one will assume me as their dream girl also.

Something to say?